HUMOR IS MORE THAN SILLINESS
WE ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THE PRACTICE OF HEALTHY HUMOR
TOGETHER, WE CAN VALIDATE THE USE OF HUMOR IN PROFESSIONAL SETTINGS
Treating Life with Humor
May 14-17, 2020
New Orleans, Louisiana
Life is a Tricky Thing
Have you mastered it yet? We’re still working on it. But bringing a positive approach and, dare we say, humor, to your daily interactions makes life so much better. We know, not always an easy thing to do. So, we’re collecting experts from education, health care, research, business, faith communities, social services and government to contribute to the educational experiences offered at this year’s AATH annual conference “Treating Life with Humor.”
What’s that you say? You’ve already decided to come? Well, then, just click on the button below!
About our Host
AATH’s 30th Annual Conference and 10th Annual Humor Academy will be staying at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans, located at the base of historic Canal Street, across Harrah’s casino, in the heart of New Orleans. We’re opposite the French Quarter and on the edge of the bustling Central Business District. This area includes the famous Bourbon Street, Jackson Square, and Royal Street. You’ll be near gastro-pubs, craft cocktail hot spots, and music venues.
Learn more about the venue at Double Tree Website
AATH Room rate is Rate $169.00 for 2 Queens or 1 King
Reservation Cut off is Sunday, April 12, 2020 @ 5 pm CST
THE CONFERENCE WILL INCLUDE:
- PRESENTATIONS BY INDUSTRY LEADERS about the latest research and how humor is being used in real-world applications
- PRACTICAL, HANDS-ON SESSIONS FOR PRACTITIONERS to help shape their practices and implement concepts with clients.
- A NIGHT OF COMEDY: COMEDY FOR CAREGIVERS to relax and enjoy local comedians and give back to the caregivers in the New Orleans community.
- CEs and CMEs available to medical professionals, therapists, psychologists.
- NETWORK WITH LIKE-MINDED PROFESSIONALS sharing research, techniques, anecdotes and more
2019 Conference Video
2019 Conference Memories
Listen To Dave!
I have found a wealth of knowledge at the AATH conference. Professionals come together with the simple goal of making a difference through the use of humor. We share updated research, humor methods to lift others up, and many ways to add funny to other’s lives.
Join our mail list to get all the conference news as it becomes available!