HUMOR IS MORE THAN SILLINESS
WE ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THE PRACTICE OF HEALTHY HUMOR
TOGETHER, WE CAN VALIDATE THE USE OF HUMOR IN PROFESSIONAL SETTINGS
Virtual “Kick Off” Event
May 15-17, 2020
The Humor Academy provides unique, engaging and enjoyable ways to deepen one’s knowledge of therapeutic humor. The Academy offers three distinctive year-long programs to study, practice and promote humor. Get started in May
- Engaging Speakers
- Rich Content
- Practical Humor Methodology to infuse at work
Earn 7.5 CE or CME credits.
Virtual Annual Conference
June 5-6 2020
Treating Life with Humor has taken on a whole new importance in today’s Covid-world. So, we’ve curated the content from our original conference agenda to bring you a virtual educational experience focused on the issues of the day.
- Three speakers each day
- Friday night Humor Happy Hour
- Saturday am Funny 5K
Earn up to 6 CE or CME credits.
THE CONFERENCE WILL INCLUDE:
- PRESENTATIONS BY INDUSTRY LEADERS about the latest research and how humor is being used in real-world applications
- PRACTICAL, HANDS-ON SESSIONS FOR PRACTITIONERS to help shape their practices and implement concepts with clients.
- CEs and CMEs available to medical professionals, therapists, psychologists. Learn how many CE and CME credit hours are available HERE
- NETWORK WITH LIKE-MINDED PROFESSIONALS sharing research, techniques, anecdotes and more
- RESEARCH – SHARE IT! We want to know what’s new and what’s being researched in our industry. Submit your abstract HERE.
2019 Conference Video
2019 Conference Memories
Listen To Dave!
I have found a wealth of knowledge at the AATH conference. Professionals come together with the simple goal of making a difference through the use of humor. We share updated research, humor methods to lift others up, and many ways to add funny to other’s lives.
Join our mail list to get all the conference news as it becomes available!