HUMOR IS MORE THAN SILLINESS
WE ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THE PRACTICE OF HEALTHY HUMOR
TOGETHER, WE CAN VALIDATE THE USE OF HUMOR IN PROFESSIONAL SETTINGS
Treating Life with Humor
New Orleans, Louisiana
Conference Presenter Application
AATH welcomes proposal submissions for speaking at the 2020 AATH Conference. We invite experts from education, health care, research, business, faith communities, social services and government to contribute to the educational experiences offered at the conference. Proposals are encouraged that cover a wide diversity of subjects as they pertain to evidence-based information about current research and practical applications of humor and laughter.
THE CONFERENCE WILL INCLUDE:
- PRESENTATIONS BY INDUSTRY LEADERS about the latest research and how humor is being used in real-world applications
- PRACTICAL, HANDS-ON SESSIONS FOR PRACTITIONERS to help shape their practices and implement concepts with clients.
- A NIGHT OF COMEDY: COMEDY FOR CAREGIVERS to relax and enjoy local comedians and give back to the caregivers in the New Orleans community.
- CEUs and CMEs available to medical professionals, therapists, psychologists and those pursuing general educational goals.
- NETWORK WITH LIKE-MINDED PROFESSIONALS sharing research, techniques, anecdotes and more
2019 Conference Video
2019 Conference Memories
Listen To Dave!
I have found a wealth of knowledge at the AATH conference. Professionals come together with the simple goal of making a difference through the use of humor. We share updated research, humor methods to lift others up, and many ways to add funny to other’s lives.
Join our mail list to get all the conference news as it becomes available!